April 2018 Archives

Dealing with foreign business income as a Canadian-based business

Are you an Ontario resident with business ties in Germanic countries? Do you have income from Germany, Switzerland or Austria? Then you might have concerns and questions about double taxation. Did you know that Canadian residents who are sole proprietors or who are in partnerships must convert any foreign income into Canadian dollars before it is included as part of their overall income?

Arrange A
Consultation Today

Contact Our Firm


181 University Avenue Suite 2200
Adelaide Place, DBRS Tower
Toronto, ON M5H 3M7

Toll Free: 866-322-6521
Phone: 647-724-4175
Fax: 416-947-0909
Toronto Law Office Map