Posts tagged "blog"

Dealing with foreign business income as a Canadian-based business

Are you an Ontario resident with business ties in Germanic countries? Do you have income from Germany, Switzerland or Austria? Then you might have concerns and questions about double taxation. Did you know that Canadian residents who are sole proprietors or who are in partnerships must convert any foreign income into Canadian dollars before it is included as part of their overall income?

Resolving international child abduction isn’t a one-person battle

Anytime a contentious relationship ends, it may not be the end of the problems -- especially when there are children involved. In situations where the parents originate from different countries, there is always the unfortunate potential that one parent might abduct a child and return to his or her home country.

Arrange A
Consultation Today

Contact Our Firm


181 University Avenue Suite 2200
Adelaide Place, DBRS Tower
Toronto, ON M5H 3M7

Toll Free: 866-322-6521
Phone: 647-724-4175
Fax: 416-947-0909
Toronto Law Office Map